Malta Residence & Citizenship
Apply for a Malta Visa and Citizenship
Malta Visa and Citizenship by Naturalization offers an to desirable area to live or own a second home
Malta Citizenship by Naturalization & Malta Visa from UK
Malta Citizenship by Naturalization offers an desirable area to live or own a second home because of its strategic location and great aviation links. We Malta Immigration Consultants offers Malta visa UK for foreign nationals the opportunity to acquire this European country’s passport
What are the granting of citizenship for exceptional services regulations?
Malta allows for granting of citizenship by a certificate of naturalisation to highly talented high-net-worth individuals and their families who can contribute to Malta’s economic development.
It mandates the applicant and all the adult dependents to hold Maltese residency status for a minimum of 12 months prior to submission of the Citizenship application.
The applicant has two option to attain citizenship depending on the size of investment to the Government of Malta. Citizenship can be achieved either in 36
months for a reduced investment of €600,000 or 12 months with an investment of €750,000.
What are the benefits?
- Citizenship in a well-respected, economically, and politically stable European country;
- Citizenship status that is inherited by future generations even if born outside of Malta;
- Freedom to travel to 184 countries including the USA, Canada, and Australia;
- Right to live, work, and study in all 27 EU and 4 EEA member states as per EU Treaty Rights as Malta has been a member of EU since 2004;
- Member of the European Union (EU);
- Fastest growing economy in the EU with rated A+ by Fitch and A2 by Moody’s;
- Member of the Schengen Area and the British Commonweath;
- Political and economic stability;
- Excellent business opportunities;
- English as a primary language;
- Euro (€) as the base currency;
- Voted 2nd safest country in the world (World Risk Index 2020);
- First-class health service;
- Top educational system;
- Repeatedly voted as best climate in the world.
- The Agent submits an annual compliance form to the Community Malta, the Government Agency that conducts continuous monitoring of successful applicants for five years after attaining citizenship.
- (*) – Due diligence fees apply to persons over the age of 12 years.
- (**) – To be retained for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of issue of the certificate of naturalisation.
- (***) – Donation to a registered philanthropic, cultural, sport, scientific, animal welfare or artistic non- governmental organisation or society, or as otherwise approved by the Government Agency.
- All amounts have been rounded up to the nearest €0.50. E.g., the residency card’s actual cost is €27.50,
but we rounded off to €28 to simplify.
- Main applicant must be 18 years of age, or older.
- Holding Maltese residency status for a period of 36 months, provided that this period may by exception be reduced to a minimum of 12 months, subject to an exceptional direct investment (of €600,000 and €750,000 respectively), to be effected prior the issuance of the certificate of naturalisation.
- Purchase an immovable residential property in Malta having a minimum value of €700,000. Alternatively, lease a
residential immovable property in Malta for a minimum annual rent of €16,000. Such qualifying property is to be held for
a minimum period of five (5) years from the date of issuance of the certificate of naturalisation. The changing of property
and switching from lease to purchase, or vice versa, is permissible throughout the period.
- Carry out an exceptional direct investment in Malta, in accordance with the Regulations.
- Donate, prior to the issue of the certificate of naturalisation, a minimum of €10,000 to a registered philanthropic and
Government Agency approved organisation or society focusing on cultural, sport, scientific, animal welfare or artistic
- The applicant and all dependants to have approved global health insurance for life; Have a clean criminal record.
- Not be considered a potential national security risk.
- Not having a reputational risk.
- Not subject to criminal proceedings.
About Global Law
Global Law is an Award-Winning Immigration Consultancy in Mayfair, London. We have over 17 years of Immigration Law experience, we are Highly Trusted and Rated Internationally with high-net-worth and middle-income clients around the globe. We have an excellent reputation and work ethic. In an ever-changing world, we understand the need for our clients to have the freedom of movement and the need to change, adapt and expand their businesses and lifestyle that they command.
Whatever your goals, aspirations, or requirements maybe, we will guide you through the process of realising them through our wealth of experience and vast network of strategic partners.
Global Law are notably known for their quality and professionalism when dealing with a full range of Immigration, Global Migration and Corporate Services when advising clients. Whether you require a Malta visa uk, Visit Visa for a family member, want your spouse to join you from abroad, extend your leave to remain or looking for Nationality through investment, you can rely on our committed team of professionals to assist you with your case and honest about the potential outcome.
Why Choose Us?
By choosing Global Law to assist you with your application you will receive one-to-one case management. One of our Consultants will manage your application from start to finish. Our Immigration adviser is an Ex-Home Office Immigration Officer who has the very best in knowledge and experience, which will be used on your case.
What to do next?
Please call us on 0207 504 1306 or simply fill in our Free Enquiry No Obligation Form at the top of this page and we will call you back quickly We will treat your enquiry as important and confidential, and we will not pass your personal details to any third parties for marketing purposes. Global Law are authorised and regulated by the OISC.
Malta visa uk – we share our current updates on LinkedIn Follow us on LinkedIn
For full information please ( click here )