UK Visit Visa
Apply for a UK Visit Visa
Planning your Visit UK for holidays or business? Avail our expert advice and apply for UK Visit Visa with us.
UK Visit Visa
Do you wish to spend some time in the UK?
The UK Visit Visa caters international travelers who intend to visit UK territories for a period of up to 6 months for different reasons such as short-term business, leisure and tourist purposes, medical treatments, or any other instances.
Getting a UK Visitor Visa application approved is a nerve wrecking process. Global Law will act as your legal representative, support you throughout the process and will strengthen your visa application process depending on individual circumstances.
Our UK immigration specialists will assist foreign nationals and provide you with specialized legal support for their visitor visa application, provide advice on refusal appeals and UK Visitor Visa interview advice. Further, we will support in the preparation of UK Visit Visa Cover Letter.
UK Visit Visa Requirements
- You have sufficient funds such as bank statements to support your and your dependents stay in the UK.
- You intend to leave the UK after the expiry of the period and would not extend the visit for longer than 6 months.
- You have proof of the activities you wish to execute during your stay in the UK, entailing business and other activities.
- You have the financial means to support your inward and outward journey including flights.
- You have a valid UK Visit Visa Sponsorship letter.
What are the documents you need to apply for a UK Visitor Visa?
The exact documentation will depend on the specific circumstances for visit to the UK. Nonetheless, you will be expected to provide the following documents:
- Breakdown of the approximate cost of your trip.
- Details of immigration, civil and criminal convictions.
- Planned travel dates to and from the UK.
- Current home address and details of home address during your stay in the UK.
- Contact details of family members you will be visiting in the UK.
- Names and dates of birth of your parents.
- Travel history for the last 10 years.
Standard Visitor Visa Categories
There are different types of sub categories of visas for UK travel and international travellers are eligible to apply under these, subject to UK immigration laws.
- Family Visit Visa: Any non-EEA national travelling to the UK to visit family members, can apply under the category of family visit visa. Global law is authorized to represent foreign nationals and make representations to the Home Office. Our immigration experts will assist in applying for a UK Family Visit Visa application to join their family members in the UK and provide you with professional legal advice on UK Visit Visa Cover letter and UK Visit Visa Sponsorship Letter.
- Student Visitor Visa: If a foreign national wants to study in the UK for no longer than 6 months, then they are eligible to apply for a short-term study visa category. Global law’s OISC regulated immigration lawyers will assist international students with completing a student visitor visa application and will advise on the required documents to maximize the success rate.
- Visitor In Transit Visa: If you are stopping in the UK and plan to board your next flight within 48 hours, you fall under the Visitor in Transit Visa. Global law will advise as to the UK Immigration laws, evidence required to support the UK Transit Visa application and represent the potential foreign national before the Home Office.
- Business Visitor Visa: This category caters foreign nationals who intend to visit the UK for business purposes for a maximum period of 6 months. Our immigration attorneys will advise you as to the evidence that will substantiate the Business Visitor Visa application.
- Child Visitor Visa: This category is designed for the child visitors under 18 years who wish to stay in the UK for up to 6 months for education or as part of exchange programmers. Global Law will advise you on the necessary evidence to be submitted in support of your claim and assist with the UK Visit Visa Sponsorship letter. Our immigration experts will provide support in complying with the relevant requirements and are authorized to submit applications to the Home Office on behalf of child visitors.
How to apply for a UK Visitor Visa?
The steps that are required to follow are:
- Check if you require a visitor visa.
- Complete and submit the UK online visa application form.
- Pay the UK visa fee.
- Book an appointment at a local Visa Application Centre.
- Attend the VAC appointment with the required documents by the Home Office and submit your biometrics.
Usually, it takes 3 weeks to receive the decision on the visitor visa application.
Can a Visitor Visa be extended?
UK Visitor Visa Refusal Appeals:
If the UK Visitor Visa is denied, the foreign nationals have a right of appeal on Human rights grounds under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights. You may choose further course of action based upon the refusal reasons, such as:
- Apply for a Judicial Review
- Reapply for a UK Visitor Visa
- Submit a UK Visitor Visa Refusal Appeal
Global law will assess the merits of the human rights claim, advise on the necessary steps involved in the appeal, advise on the evidence needed in support of the refusal appeal and deal with questions for additional information from the Home Office. Our senior immigration consultants will overcome the difficulties with UK Visitor Visa, draft grounds of appeal and prepare skeleton arguments and refusal appeal bundles.
If the visitor visa is dismissed, our experienced immigration advisors will take any other UK Visitor Visa options.
What we can offer you?
- A detailed personalized and professional evaluation of your personal circumstances.
- Support your documentation with a letter of representation.
- Assist you in the completion of your visa application.
- Investigate and assessment of merits of your appeal with respect to UK visitor visa refusal.
- Assist in the UK Visit Visa Cover Letter and UK Visit Visa Sponsorship Letter.
- Drafting grounds of appeal.
- Completion of appeal applications.
- Drafting representations to the Home Office.
- Provide you with Home Office’s Priority Visa Service.
- Updating you on the progress of your case.
What to do next?
Please call us on 0207 504 1306 or simply fill in our Free Enquiry No Obligation Form at the bottom of this page and one of our professionals will contact you as soon as possible.
Your personal details shall be treated as important and confidential and shall not be passed to any third parties for marketing purposes.
We share regular updates and success stories on our LinkedIn page. For updates follow us on LinkedIn
Global Law Immigration Consultancy in UK are authorised and regulated by the OISC: F20210027. Being authorised by the OISC allows us to represent you in numerous asylum cases.