UK Scale Up Visa
Apply for a Scale Up Visa UK
Apply for a Scale-up Worker visa UK. for immediate assistance to answer any questions you may have about UK scale up visa contact us.
UK Scale Up Visa
What is UK Scale Up Visa?
A Scale up Worker visa permits overseas nationals to come to the United Kingdom to work in an eligible activity for a fast-developing UK business (additionally known as a ‘Scale Up Visa UK’) for a duration of at the least 6 months.
This new Scale up UK Visa is geared towards attracting extra professional experts from across the world. With a Scale up visa UK, you can stay in the UK for two years. When your visa expires, you must request for an extension.
Do you meet the Scale up visa UK eligibility requirements?
With more than 17 years of expertise in UK Immigration Law and being the winners of the SME’s Most Trusted Immigration Consultancy award in 2021, Global law is the best Scale Up Visa Consultants in UK who can assist you with your application.
We received a great service from Global Law Solicitors. The team were very reliable and professional, i am grateful for all the hard work carried out and was extremely happy with the outcome. Can’t thank you guys enough.
Who is eligible for a UK scale up visa?
Scale up visa UK eligibility shortly is, a high-professional with a minimal paycheque of £33,000 and English language skill ability are introduced to be the simplest requirement for acquiring this visa. In detail;
- A job offer that is confirmed to work for an eligible scale-up business for at least 6 months.
- You should have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer detailing the role you’ve been offered in the UK.
- have a job offer to work in one of the qualified occupations in this category.
- And your new employment should pay a minimum wage
- Depending on the country you are applying from, you will have to prove your English Language Knowledge.
How to apply for a UK scale up visa?
You must submit your application online. How you apply for Scale Up Visa UK is determined on whether you are:
- Outside the UK and travelling to the UK
- Inside the UK to extend your current visa
- Or to switch from a different visa
If you want to change employers during the first six months of your sponsored job, you must seek to have your visa updated. If your partner and children are eligible, you can include them in your application to stay in the UK.
Fantastic Immigration Law firm. Completely professional and knowledgeable. Our family are very happy with Tomas and his team. We highly recommend them for anyone that need help with their applications.
When to apply for UK scale up visa?
You can apply for a Scale up visa UK three months earlier than you’re work begins. This date is indexed to your certificates of sponsorship.
As a part of your application, you may want to show your identification and offer your documents.
You can also additionally allocate more time in case you want an appointment to do this.
You will discover it when you begin your application.
It is always better to take a professional help before applying for a UK Scale up visa in order to save your time and effort. Global Law UK immigration consultants In London is an expert in Scale up visas for UK.
What are the benefits to a UK scale up visa?
- Work at your sponsored employment for at least 6 months
- After six months if you want, you can leave your sponsored job
- Study in UK
- Bring your partner and children as ‘dependents,’ and if eligible.
- Take up additional job, including becoming self-employed.
- Undertake volunteer work
- Travel abroad, and return to the UK.
- If you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and complete the other qualifying requirements, you can apply to settle permanently in the UK (commonly known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’).
How much does it cost to apply for a UK scale up visa?
To know the current A Scale up Worker visa UK rates or for immediate assistance to answer any questions you may have about UK visas or any other services we provide, please call us on 0207 504 1306 or simply fill in our Enquiry Form in and we will be happy to assist you.
S.S Prestige Cars Ltd Nisar
I would like to say from 2019-2022 the services I have been provided by you guys has been outstanding there is no other team or firm who can give the same service which I have received from Tomas Hassan & Ergun. Thank you also for helping me out of hours and booking my appointments for Visa application I wish you guys the best and will be recommending you to my friends & family.
Can I extend my UK scale up visa?
You can renew your visa by 3 years as many times as you want as long as you match the eligibility requirements.
What is the UK scale up visa processing time?
If you meet all Scale up visa UK eligibility requirements and after you’ve applied online, verified your identification, and submitted your documents, you should receive a decision on your visa within 3 weeks if you are outside the UK. If you live in the UK, it will take 8 weeks.
Also, you may be able to pay to expedite the decision depending on whether you are outside or inside the UK.
How can we help you?
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Ensure that you have the correct documentation to strengthen your case
- The completion of your application
- Submission of your application.
- Regular updates of the application.
- Contact you with the confirmation of your results for your application.
What to do next?
Your personal details shall be treated important and confidential and shall not be passed to any third parties for marketing purpose.
Global Law UK Immigration Consultants in London are authorized and regulated by the OISC: F202100278 for UK Scale up visa. Being authorized by the OISC allows us to represent you in all of your UK Visas, UK Work Visa (Skilled Worker Visa), or any of the other visa routes available to the United Kingdom.